Today is my Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary. I scanned this photo of them which was taken on their wedding day. I love this photo... I was thinking of fixing it up in photoshop, but I decided not to... I kinda like the bends and folds... it gives it character. My mom looks so classy & beautiful... and my dad looks handsome, yet gangster at the same time... haha! I love it. One of my favorite stories of them is one that my mom told me about when they were in their teen years. My mom would see my dad walk by her house every now and then. My dad was shy, but had a crush on my mom. One day, he finally mustered up the courage to ask her to go steady, using four very simple words that will never be forgotten... "So what, get chance?" The rest is history!

Happy 50th Anniversary, Mom & Dad! Thanks for being such amazing role models for Dean and I. Hope our marriage is filled with as much love, compassion, understanding and joy as yours. Love you both!


1 comments:

Liane Marciel said...

Love it!

Post a Comment