Sorry for the sudden absence lately. It's that time of year again... when I average about 12-16 hours of work a day... not fun. After a 12 day working streak, I finally had this weekend off! I haven't had time to take any photos because I've been working insane hours, and on top of that, I'm taking an online English class too. It's hard to juggle, but somehow I manage. I really miss going out and taking photos though. Seems like the only camera I've been using lately is the one on my iPhone 4, hence, the Bumble Bee photo I posted above. However, I must admit... those camera apps are pretty fun.

Last night a few of my girlfriends and I had a "Dance Central" X-Box Kinect party at my friend's house... we decided to make it a monthly gathering, with themes, of course. Last night's theme, which was pulled out of a hat, was "Disco/Sparkle." My friends don't mess around and they take their themes pretty seriously. I've got to step it up! Haha. Next month's theme is "Flash Dance". I'm super excited! I'm going all out for that one! I took a bunch of photos last night, but to save anyone of embarrassment, I don't think I'll post any... unless, of course, I get approval to do so... we'll see.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment