I haven't had a chance to take photos in a while, so here are some old ones from my Alaska Trip. I honestly need a change in scenery or some kind of adventure in my life right now. I haven't been feeling very motivated or inspired lately... I hate when I get stuck in that slump. When I finally do have time away from work and school projects, I have a hard time forcing myself to get out and actually do something... I end up wasting my day at home watching TV and being lazy. How lame. Anyway, hopefully this weekend that will change. My husband is off, and I don't think I'll have much homework to do, so I really want to do something different... not sure what yet, but something we've never done before... go on a little adventure. I'm open to any suggestions if you have any!

0 comments:

Post a Comment